Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sympathy Card Ideas I Need Something Good To Write In A Sympathy Card. A Coworker Lost Their Grandmother.... Any Ideas? ?

I need something good to write in a sympathy card. A coworker lost their grandmother.... Any ideas? ? - sympathy card ideas

Hello,

Its sensitivity is real, I can see it in your question.

I usually bring a small plant in the life of a colleague from the map and then write something like:

"Dear (colleagues)
This plant is a tribute to the life of his grandmother and his impact on you, a person that I like with.

I'm really sorry that he did not spend more time with her in this life, but I think she is down with pride. "

Corny? Yes
Memorable? Absolutely.
If the colleague has the same age can be very proud to read a great affection.

(In fact, there should be more sensitive people like you in this world!)

No comments:

Post a Comment