Friday, December 25, 2009

Ovulation Calendar Due Date Confused About Conception And Due Date??? Please Help!?

Confused about conception and due date??? Please help!? - ovulation calendar due date

My periods are irregular. I'm ovulating tracking since November trying to get pregnant and it is always between 24-26 days. My LMP was the 6 May. I ovulate on the 20th May. I did a test 24th June was always negative and no period again at what the 4th July, with a positive result. Each online calendar and the calculator tells me I'm over 13 weeks pregnant and due on the 10th February. Just back from the doc (which I had the U / S), was that I did not until 4 March and not in another until 5 June said. Now I know that u / s very well in predicting a due date, measuring the size of the baby, but the timing makes sense to me. I KNOW I ovulate on the 20th May tested because I every day for several months. And if I is only 11 weeks instead of 13, as is my maturity over 2 weeks later, say in the predictors of online?

Any ideas would help! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment