Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Car Calculator How Do I Figure Out Monthly Car Payments For A Dream Car?

How do I figure out monthly car payments for a dream car? - car calculator

I have to write my dream car for my math class and determine the difficulties that would many car payments HPW. (I have tried to go edmunds.com and one of those simulator car payment and still have no idea how he came to the amount of payment with the car. I really suck mathematics for more information s' you like). My dream car costs $ 23, 745.00, and my teacher gave us a list of options for CO:

1.) trade your current vehicle for $ 5000 and pay off your monthly payment for four years at 3.9% compounded monthly.

Composed 2.) Payment Makena, but the monthly payments for 5 years at 4.5% per month.

3.) Make a deposit of 10% and Thenner value added tax (6%) and are funded to the amount of monthly payments for 3 years at 3.3%, compounded monthly.

So I can not determine what formula (if any) should be used. Simple interest formula I = PRT, a compound formula F =
P = (1 + R / N) increased to NT amortized loan formula: P = R (1 - (1 + R / N) raised to a negative NT by r / n. divided

No comments:

Post a Comment