Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures Of Blisters On The Gums How Come Some Herpes Blisters Are More Extreme Then Others?

How come some herpes blisters are more extreme then others? - pictures of blisters on the gums

When I herpes in Google Images, which shows these really gross pictures of people with genital herpes, but there are and / or organizations. I have a sore on the lips, which probably means herpes HSV-1, I think. How do I save my injury really big and open, as in the image search from Google and how to make your cold so far (in the Google Image Search to come)?

1 comment:

shadylad... said...

Photos from Google tend to be the most extreme cases - first outbreak, etc, and the few people who have a real problem because they have herpes, is so serious.

I have genital herpes, HSV-1 and have never looked like nothing worse than the softer image, which I found on the Internet.

My taste buds, but in a different place look like this:

http://www.coldsore.co.nz/images/cold-so ...

probably not so bad.

Most people I know to get cold sores, is little more than a point on the lip - you need a magnifying glass to see my friend! My genital outbreaks are the same.

I met one or two people that are so bad - but people are just bad luck, they are always bad, does not mean that everyone has.

If you did not have a cold sore so bad unlikely. Only the doctors to take pictures of the worst-case scenarios of people whose immune system has a problem they face.

Post a Comment