Friday, November 6, 2009

Harmon Kardon Dvd Changer The Best My Harmon/Kardon AVR 310 Keeps Going Into Protect Mode, HELP!?

My Harmon/Kardon AVR 310 keeps going into protect mode, HELP!? - harmon kardon dvd changer the best

I have recently my DVD player to an HDMI cable upgraded with fiber to transmit audio to my H & K 310th Well, if I have a Dolby Digital or DTS encoded movie my H & K on TRIPS and off! I had this problem with my old Sony progressive scan using optical cable. The receiver is about 5 years. Any help would be great as I will not rule out this device are estimated.

2 comments:

piano guy said...

I have thought about it, and I guess that's what could happen:

HDMI is connected to the TV. Designed to transport and not the tone. They have two audio ports in operation, and your TV it is about who receives, in addition to the optical cable. What are) the causes Comments (electronically, not musical, which suggests that HK. The HK is not HDMI, so I used this way, out.

I think it will go to current connections, until you can get an HDMI-ready receiver. You can try to pull the TV from Hong Kong and see if this does not solve the problem.

I assume that the receiver usually works in other sources. If not, there is a connection problem that could happen if you changed the son ...

Good luck!

jason s said...

Before I answer the question, I have a few questions from me. Do clip you all the time? CD? Tuner? I want to test the optical or coaxial connector on the first DVD player. Since HDMI is a connection that could be fitted closely related to a defective cable, bad cable end, or even a bad connection to the DVD player or receiver. Difficult to answer in mind and tried different combinations. You can also check the speaker connections at all locations. Normally, your amp protection mode when the impedance is low or when a short circuit through a channel.

Good luck,

Post a Comment