Friday, November 6, 2009

Depression Depression?

Depression? - depression

I suffered from bipolar depression for several years ... somewhere around 10 years. The doctor has me on different medications that caused me more problems (weight gain, tiredness and stuff like that) could not. I have in medicine, since I had my son 2 years ago. Things seem worse lately with all the stresses that have added since my wedding in May I was trying to make an appointment with my doctor today in order to get me something to help. It reached the point where I think boilling harm to my family. Has anyone suggestions about what medication has worked well for you or someone you know? Or any other comments for me ... Please do not be negative .. I had no help from everyone .. worse.

4 comments:

♥Kazz♥ said...

I had moderate to severe depression, and about 14 years I have tried several different medications, it's funny my main complaint was weight gain or my dose of medication that up and I go up on the highest dose of this medication - I am now taking Endep and even weight gain due to start (for the 1st year ugh), which seems to stand still and I am very slowly losing weight again - if I do not believe, even for a few days to severe depression and panic attacks a lot done - I have bipolar and sleep Endep, but then that one reason why he has, I sleep very badly and if I ever need help to sleep ... I know I havent answered your question already, but I had a couple of years ago when I was pregnant and had my baby, etc. and the things again in a downward spiral until his return to doctors, some of these new drugs address - remember that may take a while to boot (about 2 weeks), so do not be discouraged if it does not immediately work for you ... I would likeu all the best and I am glad that you realize what's happening before you something you do not want to do.

Skylar W said...

I have no intention to be negative, but maybe some advice would be a little help. About 70 percent continue taking medication for depression / bipolar symptoms.

bill g said...

I can not provide medical advice, but I fear that should the pressure of marriage and could not say about you, but youv'e try to escape, after all, could not be better than what comes to life with her son and husband and the changes that they have suffered and overcome, must be an advantage for you. are remarkebly has all the challenges that had to endure --- --- You keep ready, you can run it, after all youv'e had the courage to ask a question: why not accept some confidence about what is likely what you missed! Hold on you better than you think.

aandy said...

ck from topamax

Post a Comment