Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ceramic Cat Food Bowls My 8 Year Old Cat Has Developed A Fat Lip Over The Last Couple Of Days. Ideas?

My 8 year old cat has developed a fat lip over the last couple of days. Ideas? - ceramic cat food bowls

In fact, after searching the internet I think it may have been the answer along, but thought others might like to know of this possibility. My cat used to obtain most of the hard white bumps on his chin, he scratched himself until he bled, then scab. A pharmacist who is with those who said, specializes in veterinary work, it looked like a granuloma, and removal of food containers and plastic eosiniphilic ceramics with water. These containers contain unknown allergens to a reaction. Since I only use glass or metal pans, and since no problems. A few nights ago I had one of the old food bowls, while I clean my metal containers. I had the tenderness of my adult cat was forgotten, but after I found that other sites Fat Lip is a manifestation of the eosinophilic reaction itself. The 8 years, the skin of the chin like a kitten, so that probably explains why he reacted so quickly. I'm going to the ceramic shell to test this theory and the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment