Sunday, January 3, 2010

Milk Thistle For Cats Old Cat Lady And Others Who Responded To The Liver Question?

Old Cat lady and others who responded to the liver question? - milk thistle for cats

I read about milk Felixx Thistle.My cat is 10 and very big and I can not give what I pills.Where obtained in the liquid? How am I to him first I heard that can cause Diherra .. I use the normal multivitamins? It is in the diet Perscription l / d from the vet put overweight, he heard Real Cainne light is good, but matabolise the L Carnitineadded the liver, but I think there are many calories as what your take on the dry food, wet ... I look forward to your answers thank you .........

1 comment:

old cat lady said...

I have a recommendation from a veterinarian for the liquid vegetable Gaia with the number 800th You said you could get in health food stores. Cats do not normally eat, which is added to a food product by giving it the liquid with a pipette in the same way as the pink antibiotic in veterinary infections obtained.

Thus, the statute of limitations overweight? I want to use canned food does not seem to me the weight placed on cats and cat must provide good moisture. Natural Balance, Wellness and Lick Your Chops canned may be used. They use quality meat, high-grade people. I would not eat dry food for a hangover, because of their potential to cause urinary problems. You do not want to weigh your cat is still fast, so hard to be overweight.

Why not see what your vet says thistle. You can buy this book from Amazon for 16 dollars, probably less of a use. There are a variety of information on milk thistle in it, and I could not quote the whole book for you. There are some other SuggEndate too. I was not too complicated. You can read about milk thistle for you and you take the book to the vet. Some vets are very narrow-minded and at least you can show to other veterans to use with good results.

We hope that this is the solution to the problem of Kitty.

Post a Comment